An unallowed THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Holy Crap...

YOU ARE THE MAN Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He asked if I would appreciate some tobacco he no longer enjoyed (he also made me promise not to do this, hope not naming you is enough Bro..)... Well hell yeah it was some of my favorite!!!
I have 32 onces (yeah I weighed it, didn't want to under guess) of my favorite two super premium tobacs.. somewhere around $200 worth..

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! I can't thank you enough, you've brightened up what has been a totally miserable November..

anything to get pb out of his funk. thank you unnamed soldier!

Awesome PB, well done and kudos to "He who shall not be named" :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sincerest congratulations to you, PB!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: to the closet gifter!!!!!!!! :D

Robert

Very cool stuff indeed. PB with as many things as you have sent out to new smokers you completely deserve it.

jhuggett":unpzhlg8 said:
Very cool stuff indeed. PB with as many things as you have sent out to new smokers you completely deserve it.

shhhhhhhhhhh.. don't open the flood gates to moochers...lol

Brilliant PB!!!!!
Enjoy!
Towhoeveryouare Baccy doner, well done!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

This is a perfect example of the kind of place that Brothers of Briar should be!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: to the unnamed BoB!

Congrats to PB!

Congrats, it sounds like you fell of into it for sure!

Skip