And the bombs will FALL! The September Bob Bomber Mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":issma7c5 said:
Hey, idb...I hate to break it to you but those two are spies!
I have it on good authority that they're just decoys.

kaiser83":vx4gl9ii said:
I'd trust them to spy over someone who uses an avatar that says "Trust Me", that's just begging for disaster.

Now Kaiser - how dare you say this looks like a dishonest face.

senpal10.jpg

:twisted:

Our top twenty pilots

In no specific order - signed in and ready:

1) Rob_In_MO
2) Dr. T999
3) scotties 22
4) gravel
5) Greyson
6) s. Ireland
7) Lesath
8. EC Outlaw
9) tech2576
10) Dave_IN_Philly
11) Cigar2you
12) kaiser 83
13) Mozjo33
14) idbowman
15) SloppyJoeHemingway
16) UberHuberMan
17) i.keenum
18) Fishfuzz
19) taharris
20) roogles
21) Blackhorse

Were YOU planning to be in on the bombing this time?

If so...better sign in!

Maybe a link should be posted in the old thread. I almost missed it because I was following that one still. I'd do it but I'm on my cell. Sorry for the excuse sir. :lol:

Yipes, almost missed my deployment! I've been, uh, busy:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lh7JZUpaVPg" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry for the eleventh hour arrival, but I'm present, ready, and as close to accountable as I get!

i. keenum:
Maybe a link should be posted in the old thread. I almost missed it because I was following that one still.

OK Ike...the link was posted there yesterday. It should have been up and working last night...it's the last post over there. If it dosn't work for you, let me know.

Gotcha Gramps!

Our top twenty pilots

In no specific order - signed in and ready:

1) Rob_In_MO
2) Dr. T999
3) scotties 22
4) gravel
5) Greyson
6) s. Ireland
7) Lesath
8. EC Outlaw
9) tech2576
10) Dave_IN_Philly
11) Cigar2you
12) kaiser 83
13) Mozjo33
14) idbowman
15) SloppyJoeHemingway
16) UberHuberMan
17) i.keenum
18) Fishfuzz
19) taharris
20) roogles
21) GrampaGrossbart
22) Blackhorse

Thanks boss. Since BH started with the puns, if the bombs don't get them then the FALL out will. :p

It's never too late for a few good men!

1) Rob_In_MO
2) Dr. T999
3) scotties 22
4) gravel
5) Greyson
6) s. Ireland
7) Lesath
8. EC Outlaw
9) tech2576
10) Dave_IN_Philly
11) Cigar2you
12) kaiser 83
13) Mozjo33
14) idbowman
15) SloppyJoeHemingway
16) UberHuberMan
17) i.keenum
18) Fishfuzz
19) taharris
20) roogles
21) GrampaGrossbart
22) Dusty Roundup
23) George Kaplan
24) Blackhorse

And...just to let all you all know...I may be a bit late in getting the target information out. I just got muiltiple deliveries of fertilizer from a local vendor and they had couldn't drop it in the same place...so I need to get my shit together!!!

Sorry for the lack of activity. School's been crazy. I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Finances won't allow for quite a while :(

OK...here we go...Mission Orders will begin to go out shortly. I just have one little glitch I'm trying to patch, so if you don't get your orders by beddy bye time, don't fret. You'll get 'em tomorrow. Enjoy!

I'm busy breaking in my new TA Harris pipe...the Morta Leprechaun...with some Irish Flake! WooHoooo! In addition in need to do the setup on my new electronics...an Asus Nexus 7 tablet. Sweet!!! Android Jellybean. What a hoot.

Hey now, it is already beddy bye here. If not for some good ole John Wayne I would be asleep by now. :sleep: :lol: