Angler's Dream from Russ Came Today!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarterHallJunkie

Reaction score
Smoking my first bowl (in a cob) as I type.

First impression - nutty, easy to light and has stayed lit, my wife is not home so hard to tell about the room note, but the pouch note was really nice, lots of smoke, easy on the tongue.

Nice size sample he sent as well.

Anyone else receive theirs?

Frank

I contacted him just to ask, and he confirmed they were being sent out last week--I shall eagerly await at my mailbox! :D :D :D Great news! So far, your opinions are intriguing...

I've been smoking this for the past week. Really nice blend, tasty and easy to smoke. I recommend it highly to Burley fans.

blendtobac":7s2pdkya said:
Well, for the first time we're ahead of schedule, so instead of November 15th, you can order Angler's Dream now. Here's where you need to go: http://pipesandcigars.com/andrpito1tu.html.
Thanks for your interest.

Russ
Hey Russ,

The link is invalid. It sends me to the home page when I click on the link.
(However, when I search from the website, it does load the link as posted)
Jim

Hmmm....
If you start from our home page, just below the banner logo is a link for "Tin Tobacco". Click on that link and at the top right of the brand listings you'll see "Angler's Dream Pipe Tobacco". That link will take you to the page you need. Sorry about the bad link.

Russ

Simple Man":qzzdnsrs said:
@Kyle... Whoops, I missed your previous post where you said you contacted him already. Should be very soon then.
Yep, it's been a while! :lol: Russ said they had a lot of sample orders and were being sent out. I don't have terribly good luck, but I'm patient (one I could fix over the years, one wasn't up to me... :lol: )

(...and Russ, thank you for all you've done) :)

Got my sample a few days back, it smoked very smooth, was quite mild. I need to give it a few more bowls to explore it fully but I will have to say on a first bowl impression it is another fine blend from Russ, I have enjoyed his blends and recommendations.

I emailed him VERY late (a few days ago) and got my sample today. Will test drive it soon. Very generous sample size!

I never got squat. One less tobacco to buy I suppose (where's my grinch emoticon?).

I got my sample weeks ago. I think it was less than a week after I sent my email to Russ. I think I got in before the rush though.

For anyone still looking this link should work:

Angler's Dream

Puff Daddy":b33hknnj said:
I never got squat. One less tobacco to buy I suppose (where's my grinch emoticon?).
Nor here.

Even after asking Russ...he said stuff was going out, and not to worry. *shrug*
christmasgrinch.gif
Eh, I'm not worried about it. My excitement dwindled weeks ago.

It was probably a massive response and undertaking, and the casualties of mass freebies were obviously us. :lol:

I received my generous sized sample a couple of weeks ago and have been making my way through it. I must say I really enjoy this blend and the misses doesn't mind the smell at all. Really like the cinnamon notes it gives off. Will probably buy some more once this sample is all gone.