Another bounder...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soylentgreen

Reaction score
I don't know if it's the change in the weather or what, but I decided to change my BoB status from lurker to poster.

Started the pipe hobby about a year ago, and I'm still pretty clueless. I've at least learned how to smoke some blends without developing a 48-hour case of tongue-bite. I suppose that's why I'm still at it: the art of pipe-smoking is not obvious - so of course I'm now obsessed with "solving" this mystery.

Anyway, I'm a busy dad (2 kids < 8 years old), a husband, and a bit of a geek (I've been running an old-school Dungeons and Dragons game 2x a month for 7 years).

Perhaps there's a pattern:

turns 30 --> quits job, travels around the world for a year
first kid arrives --> restarts childhood hobby of D&D
turns 40 --> out of the blue, starts pipe smoking

Anyway, Hi!
W-

Welcome to BoB and do enjoy your time here. I am sure if you secrh through these boards you will find the answers to most any question you might have.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you quickly find the pipes & tobaccos that suit you

"T"

Welcome aboard. Now I have to try and dig up my old Player's Handbook and Monster Manuals. ;) A pipe smoking D&D club would be awesome!

Welcome aboard, sir.
soylentgreen":hljcwk8m said:
Started the pipe hobby about a year ago, and I'm still pretty clueless.
I started about 20 years ago, and I'm still clueless. :p

Welcome from Ireland Brother! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers