Another clear bottle full of black liquor.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
I listen to everything under the sun, but I think I gravitate to people with soul.. TTB, Church, Simpleton, and so forth and so on.  

Everyone is currently trying to claim they 'discovered' this guy but he's been recording for almost 15 years (I think).  Anyway, Ireland meet Country, Country meet Blues... I've always held that Country, Blues, are just two sides of the same coin. Anyway. Enjoy this Irish Folk, Country, Rock, Blues, singer.  Lol.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/abwn67hJ90I" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

I was prompted to put in a verification code before entering the reply above - is that a new thing?

riff raff":vskkwsxn said:
I was prompted to put in a verification code before entering the reply above - is that a new thing?

Had to be a Forumotion glitch of some kind. Or, maybe they rebooted while you were trying to post and what it meant was that it needed to log you back in. After they do some sort of reboot I find that I have to log in here.