Another foolish bidding war in process

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But they will get it NOW :p This is the 2st century, the age of RIGHT NOW :twisted: :twisted:

...must have lots of disposable income... :affraid:

I will say the seller presented it well. Good pictures do help to sell.

This auction deserves a
facepalm.gif

The same thing happens with musical instruments. One guy sells a formerly $100 synth for $500, then EVERYONE sells them for that much, even more. What that means, is, the cheap crap I relied on suddenly dries up because everyone goes batty with dollar signs in their eyes $_$ <.< Then six months later everything returns to "normal" again.

I hope guys like this are around when I put up my family's medical bill donation thingy...I need people with more money than sense. :lol:

$426, are they nuts, blimey, time to put my old Peterson up on ebay methinks.

MisterE":a4xufq5b said:
Oooo, but you get a pipe sock with it. That explains it. :suspect:
*gasp* It had a pipe sock?! Damnit! I can't believe I missed this opportunity!

Guys, quit making fun of my latest acquisition!

Just joking. There is no way in hell I'd pay that much for ANY Pete.

But it was possibly smoked by someone named "Peterson." Get real, Brothers. This is THE pipe to have.

8)

If you are the seller, you are laughing your ass off at the morons who bid that up.

I'm looking at my pipes and I'm thinking I could rake in a ton more money on eBay compared to what I have invested ... wait ... naaahh ...

I'm chuckling and congratulating myself on how astute I've been over the years and just happily keep them all together right where they are.