Another kid on the way.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i.keenum

Reaction score
Well we just had are second he is 4 months and now are expecting a 3rd child. Lord help me :fpalm: :D. Some one needs to explain to me how this keeps happened because I obviously haven't learned yet.

Wife decided to be a stay at home mom and I'm working while she takes care of the kids, so things will be a little tighter for a while. Good news is she started taking some on line classes to try and get a degree, bad news is our dog decided to eat the power cord to the laptop and looks like it shorted out the laptop. Tried buying a new cord but looks like it may have burned out the charging port on the laptop. Was able to get an old XP laptop given to us in the mean time and I was able to spend a few hours on it to get it some what functional.

Time to pick up some more odd jobs and start cranking out some more projects get her another computer :pirat: . It's about 4 years old and would cost the same to fix probably as to replace. Going to ask a friend who likes to look at those things if they could take it apart and see what they can do.

Thanks as always for listening brothers,
Ian Keenum

i.keenum":ww7p6p4w said:
Well we just had are second he is 4 months and now are expecting a 3rd child. Lord help me :fpalm:  :D. Some one needs to explain to me how this keeps happened because I obviously haven't learned yet.

Wife decided to be a stay at home mom and I'm working while she takes care of the kids, so things will be a little tighter for a while. Good news is she started taking some on line classes to try and get a degree, bad news is our dog decided to eat the power cord to the laptop and looks like it shorted out the laptop. Tried buying a new cord but looks like it may have burned out the charging port on the laptop. Was able to get an old XP laptop given to us in the mean time and I was able to spend a few hours on it to get it some what functional.

Time to pick up some more odd jobs and start cranking out some more projects get her another computer  :pirat: . It's about 4 years old and would cost the same to fix probably as to replace. Going to ask a friend who likes to look at those things if they could take it apart and see what they can do.

Thanks as always for listening brothers,
Ian Keenum
If after two kids and at your age you haven't figured out how it works I really have little hope for ya !! This is the 21st century and Birth control is a pretty well known process here in the developed world. All I could say is keep it in your pants !! :twisted: :twisted:

Its been about six months since any pad/tad already but have the basics thanks to done trades I've made.

monbla256":dpnlcky8 said:
All I could say is keep it in your pants !! :twisted: :twisted:
He is married He is a man....  Ain't gonna happen.  :lol!: :lol!:

Congrats on the 3rd!  Good luck!

Congratulations, my friend!! Enjoy your family, brother, that's all you can do.

Congratulations Ian, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Have as many as you can afford. They will be a great source of comfort when you get old plus they will be a joy while they are growing up. :)

Best birth control that I know of that is guaranteed to work is an aspirin. Have your wife hold it between her knees anytime she lays down. :fpalm:

AJ

Definitely under consideration lol. Don't know how I feel about being awake while my dod dads get snipped on. :oops:

i.keenum":11ekgiw5 said:
Definitely under consideration lol. Don't know how I feel about being awake while my dod dads get snipped on. :oops:
Ah, it ain't nothin' at all. Modern procedures don't even require an incision. Laser surgery these days, unlike mine. And even then it was only a pinch, after which you didn't feel a thing.

Shootin' blanks, that's what it's all about.

:rabbit:

Cheers,

RR

Congrats man! Have 'em early, raise them well and when they're on their own you and the missus will have lots of time to spend together.

My wife stayed at home for 6 years after our third. We had to trim the fat (which I wasn't good at) and it was tight but worth it.

I look back now and realized that I got way too uptight about some stuff with my kids. The saying "pick your battles" and "don't sweat the small stuff" was true. Have fun with the little gaffers!!

Wow! Congrats, Ian!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I see you're investing in retirement early! :mrgreen:

When you get to five let me know. No seriously we have five. Wouldn't trade them for all the baccy in the world. Enjoy the kiddos they don't stay young long.

doooood, you are horny!

:)

enjoy brother, and know that there somehow will be enough. And I have a feeling this group will never let you run out of tobacco

rev

Congratulations Ian! It does go fast, faster than you would imagine.

Congrats!

As an aside I'm one of seven and still tell people my parents obviously had a hobby :eek: