ANOTHER ONE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbernater

Reaction score
This is another fine smoking pipe , that after a couple years is one of my favorates. shes a Savinelli Punto Oro Mr. G 614 Have no idea how old this particular pipe is. They dont make this line any more.
IMG401.jpg

Listen closely... that pipe says "Plumber." Weird, huh? :lol:

Seriously, though, that's a fancy one for the collection, for you know, when you have to wear a tux for no reason.

8)

Well Kyle you know how it is plumbers have always worked with pipes. Hows this one for fancy. Its non pareil from savinelli
IMG403.jpg

Hmm...again, very nice. But much more a "tweed-jacket-with-leather-pads-on-the-elbows" kind of pipe, for those academic parties that one has to go to every so often! :D :lol:

8)

Another thing ive been picked on about being a plumber is. Washing my hands before packing a pipe. I wonder about flavors not washing could produce. :face:

What, no joint solder and sewer residue topping? That's what makes the blend. :twisted:

8)

plumbernater":s6y152hh said:
This is another fine smoking pipe , that after a couple years is one of my favorates. shes a Savinelli Punto Oro Mr. G 614 Have no idea how old this particular pipe is. They dont make this line any more.
IMG401.jpg
Nice. Bent pipes rule.

Another thing ive been picked on about being a plumber is. Washing my hands before packing a pipe. I wonder about flavors not washing could produce
We covered that in the Post-Coital thread :lol:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t20549-after-booty-pipe

:face:

Yak":kyym0r1x said:
We covered that in the Post-Coital thread :lol:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t20549-after-booty-pipe

:face:
Heh. Indeed. :twisted:

I really like that Non Pareil.
One of my biggest pipe regrets is having sold a nice, rusticated Non Pareil full bent.
Don't know what I was thinking... :cry:

In my time, worse falsehoods I've been accused of in light of obvious truths... I can handle "odd."

8)