Another pipe rack.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice rack!

I see you're a Jack London fan. He was a great writer and by all accounts, quite a character. You can read most of his books and short stories online now. http://www.online-literature.com/london/

Enjoy your evening (you're six hours ahead of us. It's about 1346 hours here in Montreal).

Yes John., I have all of the Jack London books. He was a great adventurer himself and wrote from experience. His best know books of course are White Fang, and Call of the Wild, but some of his short stories are really memorable.
All the best.
Alan.

It is a very cheap pipe I bought on ebay called an Haojue. It works the same way as a Falcon, and I have had a couple of smokes with it since the photoe was taken, and it smoke fine.

Clicking on the photo you provided took me to your general picture site...what a varied and interesting collection you have. And THEN I got into the photos of your pocketwatch collection. Stunning! Absolutley amazing. My very sincere regards regarding your collecting talents...and the way you have put them to use.