Another Update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Reaction score
I do apologize that I've been so touch and go with the forums... Work has had me more than constricted.

Latest happening is that we got put on alert for deployment to Afghanistan this upcoming summer. Kinda short suspense, but the nation's needs come before my own. I'm really honestly going to try to do a better job of checking in here more often than not, I just wanted to pop in and say howdy to all those who still can't/refuse to give up the Briar.

As of now, all is quiet on the western front aside from a ridiculously high optempo.

Surprisingly, I've still got a few logs of Nightcap. I don't know how I've managed to stretch out my supplies; however, if I pace it right, I might be able to take a log overseas with me (again).

I hope all is well with everyone here, you're often thought of even if I'm slacking on posting here on the forums!

-Anthony

Anthony, if you are willing to give us your military mailing address some of us might be able to help out with some care packages. My son-in-law was in Iraq last year and I was able to send some of the most needed supplies (along with some smuggled tobacco). I for one would like to help you out. Maybe a list of needs would be helpful too. God bless my friend and thanks for serving our great country.

Hey Ant!!
Good to hear from you my man, good to see you are doing ok there.
As Valky said, shout if you get stuck and need any baccy man!!

thank you for your service anthony. be careful out there, brother. and keep us posted!!! (and what valky said! got to keep up the morale, right!) :D

Brother Anthony, when I was in the military, I learned that about the only two things that are certain about life in the military are 1) Uncle Sam has his ownership stamp on your butt 24/7, and 2) there's nothing certain about life in the military. It is a life that is always one heartbeat away from harm's way. But, it is also a life that is pretty darn much what you put into it and what you make of it. It can hold some of the most amazing and rewarding experiences you'll ever know. You can visit places that you probably would have otherwise only read about. And, unless things have changed dramatically since I was in, in it's members alone, you can meet some of the most interesting people that you will ever know!!!

I thank you, my brother... I thank you for your bravery... I thank you for the sacrifice of your time... and, I thank you for your willingness to draw a weapon, stand a post, and protect those in this country and in foreign lands who are unable to protect ourselves/themselves!!! You, my brother.... are saluted!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I also thank your family... I thank them for sharing you with us... those who need protection... I thank them for their sacrifice of time that might otherwise be spent with you... and, I thank them for their support for you... emotional, moral, prayers, thoughts, and other ways!!! They too are saluted!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

May God always guide your footsteps! And, may the Archangel Michael keep his protective wings wrapped around you... wherever man may send you! God bless and keep you, sir!!!

Robert

beebiz":8t5k3u8d said:
Brother Anthony, when I was in the military, I learned that about the only two things that are certain about life in the military are 1) Uncle Sam has his ownership stamp on your butt 24/7, and 2) there's nothing certain about life in the military. It is a life that is always one heartbeat away from harm's way. But, it is also a life that is pretty darn much what you put into it and what you make of it. It can hold some of the most amazing and rewarding experiences you'll ever know. You can visit places that you probably would have otherwise only read about. And, unless things have changed dramatically since I was in, in it's members alone, you can meet some of the most interesting people that you will ever know!!!

I thank you, my brother... I thank you for your bravery... I thank you for the sacrifice of your time... and, I thank you for your willingness to draw a weapon, stand a post, and protect those in this country and in foreign lands who are unable to protect ourselves/themselves!!! You, my brother.... are saluted!!!!!

I also thank your family... I thank them for sharing you with us... those who need protection... I thank them for their sacrifice of time that might otherwise be spent with you... and, I thank them for their support for you... emotional, moral, prayers, thoughts, and other ways!!! They too are saluted!!!!!

May God always guide your footsteps! And, may the Archangel Michael keep his protective wings wrapped around you... wherever man may send you! God bless and keep you, sir!!!

Robert
Ditto!! Couldn't have been put any better than this.

Thank you for serving, take care, be careful and God bless!

Stogiegila":ibdhrnq4 said:
isn't it nice you can just quote beebiz? just think how many days it would have taken to write all that out!!! :D

Thank you for your service to our country. Being a veteran myself you have my respect. Stay safe and watch you butt. God bless you and your family.

bruins":utfryzxb said:
Stogiegila":utfryzxb said:
isn't it nice you can just quote beebiz? just think how many days it would have taken to write all that out!!! :D
With the old laptop... only God knows!! :no: :no:

With the new laptop... just a few seconds!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert