Another update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Reaction score
Hey there old friends as well as new, I'm back again.

Last time I updated, I recently moved to Denver. It's been a bit over a year now of being here, and I cannot say there is anything I dislike about this area. If you get bored in Colorado it's due to your own laziness.

I have a dog, a 120 lb Alaskan Malamute that cannot wait for the snow to come back. I joined the local Freemason lodge last year, and have had a great time with them, (for any brother Masons on BoB, I'm out of Aurora #156 A.F.&A.M.) and would you believe this? One of the guys in my lodge said I should meet his daughter (I wasn't really sure what to say, you don't ever really hear that from a man...) since we had similar taste in music/art. Long story short, we've been steady for awhile now, she's a tattoo artist and pretty much the best thing that's happened to me in a long long time. Plus she is all for my love of pipe smoking!

Unfortunately though, the gov't cut funding for my department and I was laid off about two months ago. I've been scrambling filling out applications and sending off my resume and it's been more than a full time job+overtime to say the least... So keep your fingers crossed for me.

Oh, and my mustache is in full effect, it's almost to Rollie Fingers status, I'll have to take a few pictures to prove it; it's pretty magnificent, and looks quite swell with the pipe to boot!

I hope all of you are well, and as always; if there is anything I can do to help any of you I'd be more than glad to. Thanks to everyone here for the advice and information you've imparted to me over the years, I really need to be more active on this forum, it's always such a pleasure to learn from you all.

Respectfully,

-Anthony

Good luck on your job search.

Sounds like you are very happy with your life there. Hope you can find a decent job and settle in.

Thanks for checking in and stop back often.

Welcome back, Brother!

Please check in more often and good luck in your job search.
I went through a similar situation recently, and honestly for me it worked out for the better.

Hey Anthony

I'm sorry to hear about your job, but on the upside it sounds like you have the more important things in life sorted out now - kudos! You can find another job, but without somebody to share your life with it always seems empty (I should know, I'm in that category!). Anyhow, really glad to hear from you and welcome back!

Great to see you posting again Anthony! Hang in there on the job search brother.

Good luck with your job hunting. Denver's a busy place so it should be a piece of cake. I'd move to Colorado in a nanosecond if the better half would go. When (not if) she kicks me out, that's where I'll be,,, :lol!:
Good luck.