Another Volcano Party in Iceland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
As of about 6pm a new magma chamber opened up and has started to pump out gas and lava and whatever.

IMG_7644.jpeg

Iceland is really getting it, this year. Thankfully nothing seriously dramatic occurred.
Visiting this country is on my bucket list. It's such a fascinating land and the people, apparently, are awesome.

Iceland is really getting it, this year. Thankfully nothing seriously dramatic occurred.
Visiting this country is on my bucket list. It's such a fascinating land and the people, apparently, are awesome.
Been through there a couple of times on trips to Europe. Beautiful country. The irony is is Iceland is green and nice, while Greenland is snowy and icy. They should swap names, lol.

Been through there a couple of times on trips to Europe. Beautiful country. The irony is is Iceland is green and nice, while Greenland is snowy and icy. They should swap names, lol.
Hahaha you're right, they should!

Check out their unique horse and sheep breeds. The wool from there is awesome and can be found in Iceware garments-really warm.