Any BoB's in Colorado?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Reaction score
I've been here for a little bit, but I've ran into no one who shares my sentiments for the briar. I've still got a hefty stash of Nightcap if there's anyone out there who would like to meet up. I just looked up on the UPCA, but haven't found any Colorado pipe clubs, and having marijuana be legal here.... it's hell trying to find a "tobacco pipe" that isn't made out of glass.

I just as well be in Colorado.............I live about 30 miles east of Julesburg, accross the state line into Nebraska. Denver (at 220 miles away) would be the location of my closest actual tobacconist with Omaha (320 miles) coming in second.

Greetings,

Check out The League Pipe Club of Denver here:

http://theleaguepipeclub.com/

And also the facebook page, linked on the site.

It's an informal club (no membership dues, yet), and meets in downtown Denver at Delaney's (next door to the Celtic) the second Thursday of each month at around 7pm. I have a long drive, so I usually get there around 6 or so.

Plan to stop by, it's an enjoyable evening.

Hope to see you there!

CACooper

How about that? I didn't know there's a pipe club in Denver.

Anthony, try Edwards in Englewood. Very worth a visit.

Thank you much gentlemen! I just saw this today, so I'm guessing the meeting is tonight? I'll be out there if I can make it!