Any Coloradans out there?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Handsome Dynamite

Reaction score
OR Coloradoan... I'm not sure which is right...
Down to business, I haven't posted on here in a while, and with somewhat good reason, I was in basic training for the Army, then got sent to my permanent duty station, Ft. Carson, CO. A far cry from my native Buffalo, NY.
But, being a pipe smoker, I've drifted back to that, and I'm not sure of where to go and what places are good for pipes and the like. I'm mostly in of course the Colorado Springs area, but Denver isn't too far, if there's really a B&M I should check out. Any help would be great. Supplies dwindling...

I know of three Edwards Pipe and Tobacco shops in the Denver, Englewood and Ft.Collins areas . Check 'em out, they do some nice in house blends as well as carry some of the BEST values in pipes made for them, by them in the US!!

Hey Handsome,

The only two I have knowledge of in your area are Stag Tobacconist at 4109 Austin Bluffs Pkwy and Old West Cigar and Tobacco Co at 229 E. Pikes Peak Ave. Both are Colorado Springs. I've not been to either but haven't heard anything negative about them. If you find a good spot let me know.

Jim

The best shop in the greater Denver area is Edwards in Englewood. Definitely worth the visit if you ever come up this way. And bring a pipe to try a few samples.