Any Comoys Experts Out There?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroContent

Reaction score
So I have this Comoy's pipe. I know nothing about it and can't find anything about it. It's stamped under the bowl.

COMOY'S
DELUXE​
On the shank is
MADE IN LONDON
ENGLAND​
and 303 to the right of that and actual the last 3 clipped the silver band.

Ideas anyone?

Yours looks like an older one but, what the hell do I know.
Here's some good info on them. COMOY"S

That has the stamped "C" stem logo, so it was made after 1981 (Cadogan era). Not as collectible as the drilled C logo pipes, but I get it smokes just as well and it looks great.

To my eye it looks to be the three piece C logo. Either way, it's great haul. I love the military bit, push stem pipes.... :cheers:

MisterE":mfcmfrk4 said:
To my eye it looks to be the three piece C logo. Either way, it's great haul. I love the military bit, push stem pipes.... :cheers:
I agree, certainly doesn't look like a stamp to me either,there's clearly a plug in front of the "C". ;)

I bought it years ago with a Peterson and a GBD billard for 25 bucks total. I believe it's from the 50s. Based on the lettering of Comoy's, placement if Made In London England and the 3 piece C logo. I can't really find a value. I found a complete auction for a different shape but still the mil bit, silver band and rustication for $95. I bought it unsmoked not knowing how old it was. I've smoked it maybe 10 times. It's really not my style which is why it doesn't see much action since unless all my pipes are dirty it gets skipped. So I'm thinking of trading it for something else.

Yikes. I was just telling my wife last night I needed new reading glasses.
Of course that is most definitely a drilled 3 pc C logo. That is a very collectible piece!
Not much is written about the Deluxe but that straight line "Made In London England" stamp was used starting in the 1950's, according to Pipedia.

Beautiful pipe! Love my Comoy's billiard (also a 3 step stem logo).

ZeroContent":9hp9v043 said:
Sweet, trade offer made and accepted.  Super happy.
damn, missed that part, need to make an eye doctor appointment...