Any Parker fans out there?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oddball

Reaction score
From what I have seen, none of these are real fancy. Just solid good smoking briar at a good price. I recently finished breakin in a "Jocky Club" dublin and it's my go to for burlys.
Dan

They used to be a Dunhill's second but that's no longer the case, actually real Dunhill rejects became Parkers very rarely and only for a short period of time. Some say that Parkers are "the poor man's Dunhills" :) I actually like my Parkers much more than my Dunhills- my absolutely best smoker is a blasted Parker billiard. As it often happens the older ones are usually better and I don't know how good is the current production. Anyway I think they are very nice pipes at are definitely worth a try.

I have several old Parker's, including one's with date codes on them. They are fine pipes; very good smokers. They all look just fine to me! I know nothing about the newer Parker's. :pipe: FTRPLT

Back in 1974 I got a third or fourth hand Parker "Straightgrain A" billiard from Walter Bradford in Birmingham Ala. After an LL de-tox/exorcism of the ghosts of Lakelands past and one of his custom airway-tuned stems, it's the best Embarcaderto pipe imaginable.

It's a pipe that doesn't get enough rest.

:face: