Any unofficial non members here?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Centurian 803":ru421yuq said:
Imaginary rabbits would be Harvey (also with Jimmy Stewart). Harvey was a Pookah. He just looked like a six foot rabbit.
you mean like buddy's avatar......... :lol: sorry gents, I'm still lost!

I just discovered this intriguing thread and thought it seemed like an approriate place to repost my meat-hat review , like PB said, those of you who know, know you dig?:

416p9L3HcmL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

At last! A turkey hat that won’t go rancid!, May 7, 2010
Timothy Poteet "Timboliah Pants on Fiyah" (Dayton, OH USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Turkey Hat (Apparel)
Like many of you, each Thanksgiving I purchase two turkeys, one for the family meal and the other to wear on my head. It has been a constant source of frustration for me that my organic "turkey hat" generally goes rancid after only a few hours of wear. The fit becomes too loose and the turkey tends to slide down over my face frequently. Not to mention the unpleasant smell as the meat decays. Sound familiar? At long last, someone has produced a synthetic turkey headwear product that should alleviate some of the problems I've mentioned above. Can't wait to try mine out this Thanksgiving.

I wish I could load up with the right blend of weed to follow this thread properly.

It has wandered a bit ,,,,and who determines whether you're an official or unofficial non member,,,,are their dues different from ours?,,,,

mark":t28gdetk said:
It has wandered a bit ,,,,and who determines whether you're an official or unofficial non member,,,,are their dues different from ours?,,,,
Well Said Mark, I like that question answered too! :cyclops:

I think only official members get to wear the meat hat...or something.

You can't be an official member.. There is no official to the disorganization..

And for the record a zuzu is a candy bar..snikers to be specific.

puros_bran":7sf1eu4s said:
You can't be an official member.. There is no official to the disorganization..

Finally PB.......... Some clarity, thanks!!!
You must have enjoyed some of those philosophical interpretations though!!!!!
some times it's better to act rather dumb and save some face! :lol!:

puros_bran":9lrvp0cd said:
PB- I object to your use of the word "zuzu" to mean a Snickers candy bar. You can't just go making up words and saying that they mean "Snickers candy bar." For goodness sake man, there are formal protocols for word creation.
If we just let you go and make up your own words, the whole concept of language as we know it breaks down. Why zuzu? Why not 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv' ?
Granted, your version may have a certain appeal for those who are into the whole brevity thing... but that isn't the point.

:study:

Tim in Ohio":okubebig said:
PB- You can't just go making up words and saying that they mean... For goodness sake man, there are formal protocols for word creation.
If we just let you go and make up your own words, the whole concept of language as we know it breaks down. ...

:study:
Paul Tillich did and if he can, PB can.

Actually I didn't make it up.. The community did. Personally I don't know why they can't just be called candy bars.

Holy crap dude (PB), I didn't know you were talking about the rainbow gathering things. My wife and her brother have been talking them up for a long time...we are supposed to go to one someday. Who knows when that will be though.

Apparently the East Coast version for 2010 is somwhere in PA if it hasn't happened yet..I think Sheffield, which is like a 5 hour drive or so away from me.

If you don't know you don't know.. you know.. But if you know you know...lol

PA, NC, and Ky are all slated, it will just depend on where it focalizes.
Some years back IT happened in Ky and Ga at the same time... was pretty cool.

puros_bran":cr3vp8jl said:
It's not really Hippies although there are alot of hippies involved.
Well, if it walks like a duck...

In all seriousness, good stuff - we could all do with just a bit more cosmic weirdness now and again.

I remember the first gathering in KY. as it pretty much was in my backyard so to speak.
It was different.