Any unofficial non members here?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand what's cosmically weird about 20-30k peace & freedom loving non materialist gathering... Seems to me to be more weird to have G20 or G8 gatherings..

Anyway.. Frost if you ever get a chance to go don't pass it up.

PB- Sounds like a cool gathering. Just curious, are there chicks running around nude like at Burning Man? Not that I condone that sort of thing... I only ask so if I go I'll be prepared to avert my eyes if necessary. ;)

Depends on the 'camp' you go to.. The camps are all connected and anyone is welcome anywhere else but they are all different too.... Christian Camps, tea brewing camps, philosophey lecturing camps, sex camps, kid camps, there's literally something for everyone...
Music is everywhere, people smile a lot, its cool man...

My favorite has always been camp of odd mystical instruments.. :D drums,washboards, coffee can bass, jugs.. Whatever you can come up with to make sounds...

I even found a camp one time where everyone sticks 'special' rocks to their heads, pressed them to trees and communicated with the trees (ok, that was weird..lol ).

Joke Toll bridges are pretty funny..

So yeah, you can find naked chicks.. BUT for the most part clothing is a good thing.. :D