Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
I had to set up a filter to block criteo.com re-targeting adverts because they were stopping the pages from loading here on BoB, only started happening today, any one else having a problem with page loads today, if so just create a filter in Adblock, wipes it out straight away.

Had the same problem..have no clue as to setting up a filter. Just managed to get on.

I've had a problem with it taking for ever to load ALL day since 6:30am.
In fact JUST now it seems to be okay. Weirdest things happen around here.

I had the same problem with extremly slow loading this morning and earlier this evening.  All seems fine now.  I couldn't get onto tobaccocellar.com for most of the weekend, and there was the other thread about puff.com.  I'm feeling a good conspiracy theory stating to brew  :D 
Mike.

MichaelM":a39hp1ae said:
 I'm feeling a good conspiracy theory stating to brew  :D 
Mike.
You and me both Michael!  :suspect: 

I checked a little more, on the support forum at forumotion folk seem to have had this problem before, seems that servimg was having server problems, problems folk were having were the same problems including illiweb.com and criteo.com seemingly causing loading problem, just have to wait it out.

Still having problems today with page loading but if I click the cancel 'X' on the page loader after clicking a link on BoB the page loads up straight away, the reply/comment box problem is persisting though.

MisterE":613hlia8 said:
I'm running Firefox with Adblock Plus and haven't noticed a thing.
Hope it runs right and doesn't mess with anything else............I just installed it.  :suspect: 

Cartaphilus":k94u4mww said:
MisterE":k94u4mww said:
I'm running Firefox with Adblock Plus and haven't noticed a thing.
Hope it runs right and doesn't mess with anything else............I just installed it.  :suspect: 
I've never seen Adblock Plus cause any collateral issues with my computer so far. I have seen a few sites request that it be turned off for the sake of their advertising revenue. I just ignore them.  :twisted: