Anyone Ever Consider a BoB Fez?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc Perry had a Fez.. but it wasn't BoB specific..

Buy me one and I'll drive around the country in it..lol I'll even send pictures..lol

The honorary Presidential Fez was handed down to me upon assuming the office in 2010!

puros_bran":3zmpe4fp said:
Whose the lil ugly guy next to the big ugly guy? :lol:
PB must be talking' about Hank. ;) I know he ain't referring to Vernon......right Lou? :p

They have some cool designs.
The twenty sided die is neat.
I do already own too many fezzes though...

I think I would need a dedicated smoking room to wear a fez -- the neighbors already think I'm a bit touched as I sit in my car, puffing and reading!

Rob_In_MO":mhx766mc said:
DrT999":mhx766mc said:
the neighbors already think I'm a bit touched as I sit in my car, puffing and reading!
Dr. T - if it's any consolation, it isn't just your neighbors. :lol:

:lol!:
Too true :geek:

But then I'd have to get a smoking jacket.... And a richly appointed smoking parlor

Could you honestly see me wearing a Fez of all things?
If I did, I'd have to get two of'em.............one to S**t
in and one to cover it up with.

Yup a Bob Fez... to go perfectly with my BoB smoking jacket that I wear in my BoB designed smoking lounge. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/obnblNruPiU" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Fezzes might be cool, but not many can really wear one these days :D

Kind of a zombie thread here. Too bad nothing became of the BoB Fezzes. I think it's a great idea, and I would totally buy and wear one. ;)

DrT999":he2makyu said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/obnblNruPiU" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Fezzes might be cool, but not many can really wear one these days :D
I have to agree with her and her weapon of choice!

D&B, find someone to make them and offer them up at cost. There, someone did something about it.

Simple Man":ajtywh2x said:
Only if they're tie-dyed. 8)
Psst! Jack! We left the 70's long ago, were we're you? :scratch: