Anyone heard from Yak lately?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL

Reaction score
After my own semi-recent run in with Getting Knocked On My Ass By Health Crap, I find I've been sensitized to people dropping off the grid.

I know Yak lives in the semi-boonies of western PA, and there are a thousand good reasons he might disappear from the board for a while (including to take a break from the push-back I unfailingly provide his posts :twisted: ), but that doesn't stop me from being concerned.

Anyone? Beuller?

Noticed his absence,,,nobody to argue with in the rubber room,,,uhhhh,,I mean no thought provoking ideas to ponder,,,

maybe vacation,,,

If you get off your ass and visit home you'd find him. And you know what I mean.

puros_bran":za767px2 said:
If you get off your ass and visit home you'd find him. And you know what I mean.
I've considered this off and on for several hours, and haven't the slightest idea what you're getting at.

Now it's bugging me like a riddle.

:lol:

LL":0orimpvp said:
puros_bran":0orimpvp said:
I've considered this off and on for several hours, and haven't the slightest idea what you're getting at.

Now it's bugging me like a riddle.

:lol:
Don't play dumb George, he's speaking of the Spirit world and you know it...... 8)

Has he been gone to long Pdiddy???

JT, Puffs, Gregory,Dave, Tony, Doc.. lots of missing Sonorains.