Anyone looking for an estate Peterson?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is quite a pile of estates! I bookmarked that site, just in case a must have pops up

gravel":kkhjis40 said:
Thats a lifetime of aromatics smoked in those.
Wasn't it though? Seems like every one of them listed had aromatics smoked out of them.

Slide":jhzrpm7g said:
gravel":jhzrpm7g said:
Thats a lifetime of aromatics smoked in those.
Wasn't it though? Seems like every one of them listed had aromatics smoked out of them.
A little salt, a little alcohol and some english blend - it wont remember Captain Black's name

I managed to snag a couple of these:
-A Twain Poker and
-an XL02 System

Can't wait to get 'em.

mattia76":3wj3cul9 said:
I managed to snag a couple of these:
-A Twain Poker and
-an XL02 System

Can't wait to get 'em.
Did you get the smooth poker or the rusticated?

Those are nice.
I had to keep reminding myself that I don't like vulcanite... 8)

Snagged a Mark Twain. Always wanted a Deluxe bent but hate the saddle bit. Twains are tapered, hence he made a sale. Will try to learn to live with the P-lip.

Wow! That's a ton of Petersons. I wonder why they got rid of them. It's a great looking collection. :scratch:

Good Day All;

Thanks for visiting the site.

I have listed many as having "aromatics" smoked in them as there is just a hint of "sweetness" in each pipe. From the strength of the fragrance I suspect it would take very few bowls to rid each pipe of it's ghosts.

The reason for quantity is sadly due to the collectors health. This collector has been instructed that he must quit smoking 100%. Thus he has sent us these Peterson's. Prior he sent a large selection of Castello's, Radice's, Savinelli's, and Cavicchi's. I believe that was his whole collection, totaling just under 200 pipes.

Again, Thanks for visiting the site.

Regards
Michael J. Glukler

BriarBlues":ekylfjdg said:
The reason for quantity is sadly due to the collectors health. This collector has been instructed that he must quit smoking 100%.
That really is too bad.
He had really good taste in pipes, and it must have been a sad day when he had to let them go.

Just got my Mark Twain bent. I'm smoking an English in it right now and it is awesome! The draw with the P-lip is absolutely wide open, no whistle, nuthin'. I wonder if the old boy had it worked on? My only other P-lip is a pain in the butt as far as draw goes. I like the way it hangs; you almost don't need teeth. The aromatic scent came on rather strong about a quarter of the way down the bowl, then seems to have disappeared. No problem with that, as far as I can tell. This is going to be one of my very best pipes. I'd bet my left gizzard on it.

(No pics. If you've seen one, you've seen 'em all. Plus I can't seem to post photos the way I used to. Nor do the emoticons work. Nor does the "quote" thing work the way it used to. What's up wid dat? The only thing I remember doing is dumping Java script or Java something. Doesn't really matter anyhow.)