Anyone tried Brigham Acadian Blend yet?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
According to the copy description-

A shag-cut mix of light and medium Virginias meet black Perique, to produce a mild, sweet smoke. While the tin note possesses a sweet, raisin or berry-like element, it's naturally-occurring, not an aromatic: this is a straight tobacco.

So this got my attention since I'm a big VaPer guy, and the review in the latest P&T Magazine sounded favorable. No reviews up on the review site yet.

Yet I'd prefer to hear what our brothers here on BoB have to say about it. I like a nice med-full bodied VaPer with lots of Perique. Is this one I should consider?

003-578-0003.jpg

TIA

Cheers,

RR

looks good to me ... I'll try it and if you are still waiting for a review, I'll send you my eval ...

I haven't tried it, but given the tin description, if correct, it sounds as if the Perique in Brigham's Acadian Blend is more plum/fruity than spicy/peppery.

Now that sounds plenty fine to me -- but since you "like a nice med-full bodied VaPer with lots of Perique," this Acadian Blend from Brigham may or may not be your cup of tea.

It's on my bucket list, along with the Brigham Klondike Gold.

Made in Germany?

German Perique -- will wonder ever cease?

Brewdude":u6l470it said:
So, has anyone had any experience with this yet?

Cheers,

RR
Not yet, but I did get a tin of it in the last TAD. I flipped a coin on which to open first and the Maritime Morning won. MM is quite tasty too -- I did review of the Maritime Morning here a week or so ago.

I am looking forward to the Acadian Blend -- if it's a good as I think it will be, I'll have to order a sleeve right away -- Brigham says these initial Legend Series releases have all been aging at least 2-3 years in the tins.