Anyone tried GLP Quiet Nights yet?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzman

Reaction score
Being a huge GLP fan, I noticed that smokingpipes.com is selling Quiet Nights already. I contacted Rich at 4Noggins and he says he'll have it Monday at the latest. I was just wondering if any of my bros tried it yet, and if so, how is it?

Peace-Mike :?:

I am surprised no one has posted a review yet on here or on tobaccoreviews at that! I am eagerly awaiting a review! I should probably just break down and order some, but I have too many tins of English blends open right now!

-Scott

I had a bowl at Chicago. C&D offers samples of new blends in the smoking tent. But I smoked it in a new pipe, so I am hesitant to comment until I have smoked some in my usual broken in pipes. I will try to open a tin this evening.

I can only assume from the lack of response to this thread that, in keeping with Pease-ian quality the blend is so inconceivably incredible that it renders the smoker speechless.

Received two tins this afternoon with an order from SP. The labels were very poorly applied; looks like the folks are C&D were really in a rush to get them out. Date sticker on the bottom of both are 040610. Put them in the back of the cellar, might get to them in a year or so, who knows... being primarily a VA fan, I am much more eager to get a hold of the new McClelland issues.

Jon just listed the add for the blend on TR; I am sure some reviews will be posted soon.