Anyone try Zen pipe cleaners?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_In_Philly

Reaction score
There isn't much of a selection on Amazon, but they are selling 3 packs of Zen Hard Bristled for $4.50 and I get free shipping with Prime. Thinking of giving 'em a try unless someone can confirm that they're a waste of money.

I don't have any experience with those, but I'd say give them a whirl. For $4.50, I think it's a worth while risk. ;)

As usual, report back your findings, sir!
Salute.gif

8)

Dave_In_Philly":yz4ul3oc said:
There isn't much of a selection on Amazon, but they are selling 3 packs of Zen Hard Bristled for $4.50 and I get free shipping with Prime. Thinking of giving 'em a try unless someone can confirm that they're a waste of money.
Check at your local Wallgreen's drugstore. At mine they sell the three pack of Reem-n-Clean for $2.95 (+sales tax which brings 'em to $3.15). Keep the $s local I say :p

I picked up a pack of the regular ones at a store in the Philippines last year: they're a little too soft for my liking, but they still do the job!

My better half gave me six bundles or so this past Christmas... They're just as functional as BJ Long's. For the price I'm certain you won't be disappointed.