Apologies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMacphersonNH

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been offline for the couple of months with health issues and been away from the Boards. Several of you were very kind to send PMs and check in. Just wanted to say I'm happy to be back among a tremendous group of people. Best - Tom

Welcome back brother! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Glad to see you back sir. Hope your return means the health issues are better as well.

Fumus":g31aj0fz said:
Glad to see you back sir. Hope your return means the health issues are better as well.
Thanks Fumus. Still waiting for final results but time will tell. Thanks so much - Tom

Hey Tom, so good to hear from you, I was starting to get concerned. Thanks for the check in.

No Apologies needed sir, hope your doing well and that life will be lenient. ;)

TMac...Welcome back :D Fully understand the health issue business. Hang in there and take care of yourself :cheers: FTRPLT

Good to see you Tom! Sorry to hear you've had a set back. Hopefully it's not too serious. Stay well my friend!

Jim

Thanks everybody for all the comments. It appears my CML has officially mutated so I will have to begin the process of a new drug treatment regimen along with the beginning thoughts of a bone marrow transplant. Not great news but I'm still alive and kicking and amongst great friends like everyone here on BoB and a great family. So time to strap the armor on and head back into battle......

Damn, sorry to hear that. :(   But as you say, your still alive and kicking and you know we'll all be praying for you and sending all the positive energy we can your way.  The fact that you've already been through so much, tells me that you are one tough old bugger, and that's a good thing.  So I'll keep on being optimistic and you just keep on hanging tough, and eventually the CML will realize it cant win, and just leave you alone for good.

Fumus":38wj56so said:
Damn, sorry to hear that. :(   But as you say, your still alive and kicking and you know we'll all be praying for you and sending all the positive energy we can your way.  The fact that you've already been through so much, tells me that you are one tough old bugger, and that's a good thing.  So I'll keep on being optimistic and you just keep on hanging tough, and eventually the CML will realize it cant win, and just leave you alone for good.
Thanks Fumus! We got it right where want it now. Now starts the process of kicking the shit out of it again.....

Hey Tom hang in there man and go back to kicking its ass. You have a lot of friends here and please speak up if there's anything I can do for you. Best wishes my friend.

Thanks Rob! I suppose a new Endeavor would help......but that keeps me going as I simply must know about Thursday......

Hey Tom. I can't even begin to imagine what you're up against. Suffice to say it troubles me immensely to learn of other Brother's struggles of this nature. I'm not sure what one can do in such circumstances but please know that there's a whole squadron of chaps cheering you on. We're right here friend. ..

Stick":ysr5fp6y said:
Hey Tom. I can't even begin to imagine what you're up against. Suffice to say it troubles me immensely to learn of other Brother's struggles of this nature.  I'm not sure what one can do in such circumstances but please know that there's a whole squadron of chaps cheering you on. We're right here friend. ..
Thanks Stick. As a native of Scotland it's always a good feeling having a squadron of chaos behind me. Much obliged my friend!