Apparently they still like their fancy Dunhills.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too rich for my pocket but it is a gorgeous pipe, I too would smoke it so just as well I can't afford it I guess.

Yak":w3uzyegz said:
Very strange.

I went back just now to find the threads & link to them.

In this thread
http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t23822-todd-bannards-let-s-see-em

I posted a link to this thread
http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t23265-sasquatch

When I click on it, what comes up is
The topic or post you requested does not exist

The second thread has been similarly erased.

Somebody here must like me even more than I suspected  :lol: 

Or else he's got a grudge with Sas ?  :scratch: 

:face:
What is even stranger is when I click on your avatar I get the message

The member or poster you requested does not exist.

If I were you I would be a little worried.  :joker:

I can see collecting things that will be used. If I buy a pipe, I will smoke it regardless of its value or collectibility. I would love to have the dunhill and the ashton. I would enjoy them both the way they were intended to be enjoyed, by smoking them.

Agreed, a G-grade Upshall is a wonderful thing. A shop in VA showed me an umsmoked E grade a few months back, they wanted $800 for it, the grain was incredible (it's still there if someone has a spare $800!)

Think of it as a lesson in upscale economics. If you have a ton of loose cash sitting unneeded, and you want to impress yr rich friends, a run-of-the-mill White Dot won't do. You're going to have to go for specatcular.

Not me, though. I'd end up smoking it an hour after receiving it, reducing the value by about 80 percent.

Besides, I have plenty of Dublins and am of the opinion this shape looks better without the gaudy bit breaking up the sleek lines. But that's just me.

Here's Yak's Sasquatch. I put it on my flickr stream, and it's still there.

The post, though, yeah it's gone. Damn shame. I thought there might be more photos of it (I only had the one)...but it's a fine pipe. I'd take it over a four-figure Dunnie any day, any time.

8677828387_940be4d744_c.jpg

8)