April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
:cheers:

Greetings and felicitations folks! Ozzie here with another amazing adventure assaulting another amicable associate's abode!

Anyone anticipating and anxious about assisting?

Apply! :cheers:

iu

Well, I’ll start a Pilot Roster for Commander Wizard...since I’m the XO for this month.

April Pilot Roster

1.  Ozark Wizard, Mission Commander
2.  Blackhorse, Mission Co-Commander, XO *
3.  Sour Milk *
4.  peanubutter * (rookie pilot)
5.  Brew Dude *
6.  Geoff C *
7.  Dr. T999 *
8.  glassjapan *
9.  Briar Beagle *
10. Timbo *
11. Fr_Tom *
12. eggman *

* = signed in,  ** = orders received,  *** = tracking data submitted

Perhaps for the sake of transparency or maybe just so the commanders can ensure everyone is watching the same channel...this is the introductory instruction set sent to our rookie, peanubutter:

The Basics of Flying Missions:

The Golden Rule: Pay attention and speak not of any secrets in the public forum.

1. When Ozark Wizard sends you your orders you must post on the mission thread that you received them. Orders include the name and address of the target. Targets are chosen by the mission commanders from the pilots on occasion but usually from the general membership of the BoB forum.
2. You are to do your best to have your package arrive ON the last Friday of this month which means mailing it USPS Priority on the Wednesday before. Your package is NOT to arrive early.
3. You are also required to send the tracking number from your USPS Priority receipt to the mission commander via PM.
4. No banter in the public forum regarding any info on the target is allowed. The target’s identity is a strictly guarded secret.
5. Banter on the mission thread on other aspects of what’s going on is encouraged.
6. What you send to the target is not to be divulged in public.
7. Send questions to the Commander or me, the XO.
8. To the commanders, running a mission with the typically drunk and unruly pilots is like herding cats. Pat attention, visit the thread often to be aware of developments and cause no undue public spectacle and you should be fine.

Good luck and good hunting.

Excellent, thanks.

Sitting at eleven. Would like to see a few more sign up. If existing April Mission pilots would look over the list and perhaps fail to see a former wingman, etc. a quick PM to that person with an invitation to “come on down” would be in order.

C’mon gents...let’s go...step lively...up and at ‘em...

I'll be keeping my kite in the hangar this month too chaps. Don't fly straight and level for too long fellas. Looking forward to seeing the carnage :)

Y'all gonna make this squadron carry some heavy ordinance? Let's spread out the joy!

Actually...I think the three of ‘em are gonna head up to some cabin in the woods with a trunk fulla hard liquor and party for a month. Bastiges. They’ll be sorry. About two weeks in...waves of zombies with close in on ‘em and that’ll be that.