April Showers...OF DESTRUCTION::: BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
:::ATTENTION ALL PILOTS:::

Well, this is my first spring in Ohio, and I must say, you folks get a lot of rain. Rain was in the forecast for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This is the complete opposite of what I'm accustomed to in West Texas which typically involves unrelenting winds a wild fluctuations in temperature. It really made me think of the old saying "April showers bring May flowers." That never made sense back home.

Which reminds me, it's time to sow our own seeds of destruction and water them with the fires of righteous wrath! This month some (un)lucky individual will bear the brunt of all this.

If you'd like to participate please indicate so in the thread below. The estimated date of destruction is Friday, May 1st.

Orders will be issued soon!

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

In!! April showers & May flowers . . . so, this will be an all Lakeland run? :twisted:

just kidding, so all you Lakeland haters don't panic!

DrT999":g8sf2ebi said:
In!!  April showers & May flowers . . . so, this will be an all Lakeland run? :twisted:

just kidding, so all you Lakeland haters don't panic!
If they don't know a good thing when it's in their pipe, what more can we do? :geek:

*rushes into the room* Sorry I'm late, cap'n! Was trying to log some hours to certify in a Cessna 208 caravan for some bush flyin'. My trusty Fokker is ready for this run. I am in like Flynn!!

Shaping up nicely so far. And that's not funny about a strictly Lakeland run. Some of these brave pilots have families you know lol