April's Amazing Arial Attack!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders and coordinates received and understood. Ordinance being assembled for bomb run.

Orders in hand - looking for my reading glasses...

Maundy Thursday service is done. I have services tomorrow at 6 AM, 10 AM, 12 Noon and 6 PM. Holy Week is busy for this pilot.

Yes, bless you Father. I love having a man of the cloth accompanying us on our runs. Makes my pilot that much more assured of his safety.

Orders received here, should be another good one all.

Cheers 

Tim

Timbo - I think the "f" in father should be a small f...or, um, well...you know. If it's capitalized you're referring to a whole different level. Usually not so picky, but with Sunday being Easter...etc.

Ooops, learn something new every day. That's what I get for being brought up in a lay protestant church. :)

Love me some dad jokes, am enjoying my chance to inflict them on my kids. 

Cheers

Tim

I am rock solid on ordinance for this mission B & G. Have the perfect fodder for the fire, plus some excellent accessory items.

Our target is sitting there smug and secure...but in short Trump is gonna authorize a MOAB strike from a dozen different directions.  THEN we'll see how smug the crispy critter is.  Heh, heh.