Are you looking for a new car?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive,,,stock sub twelves cost a pretty penny,,,,

Driver differences accepted, it would have been a lot more informative if they had included a track time-series as part of the comparison. The Lotus, for instance, dead last in the drag, would have placed a lot higher in that.

Steve

sstodvictory":wcwbdddz said:
Driver differences accepted, it would have been a lot more informative if they had included a track time-series as part of the comparison. The Lotus, for instance, dead last in the drag, would have placed a lot higher in that.

Steve
True, though a lot would also depend on the track. Every road race track is different and would favor different cars depending on the track layout (Just look at Suzuka as opposed to Phillip Island, or Imola).

That said, for a pure sports car I'll gladly take the 458, the Lotus or the 911 any day.

Awesome video, and I couldn't agree more on the disparity amongst the cars. As for which I'd own if I had that kinda coin? Noe probably, I'd be in line to get me a Noble M600. Though I've got to say I'm surprised that they didn't include any Lamborghinis in the line up, be it the Aventador, Murciélago, Reventón, or even the Gallardo. Personally I think their LP 670-4 SuperVeloce might have taken the cake, that's one hell of a machine. McClaren's new MP4-12C is a Ferrari killer in every sense of the word as well, and I have little doubt it would have walked that entire lineup.

The clip made me sad and gave my goose bumps all at the same time.