Article on Country Squire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to take a weekend visit to jackson for vacation. That looks like such a great place.

You're a handsome man, Blue.

I didn't know the store existed. I lived in Oxford, MS, for a few years and always went to the Tobacco Corner in Memphis. I would have driven to Jackson if I knew...

It is a great place to shop, and the conversation is always top notch. I've met some good company there in the short time that I've been frequenting it.

Glad you guys liked it. And gals. I feel very fortunate to be able to go there whenever I want and whenever you get some pipe smokers in the same room you are going to have clever and lively conversation and we always do. (at least when I'm in the room... :lol: ) Seriously though, it's a great place and it's not too-oo-oo far off of I-20 if you're ever passing through. Send me a PM and I'll meet you there.

i.keenum":jupbcbe7 said:
I need to take a weekend visit to jackson for vacation. That looks like such a great place.
It's only a few hours from you. You don't need the whole week-end. I don't think you'll find much to vacation about but if you're just curious I guess it is a - place.

Ya but might be hard to justify to the misses other wise. She isn't gonna go just for a pipe shop. :)

Take her to the mall and out to dinner afterward. In the immortal words of Bush II, you have to strategesise. :lol:

Ya, her idea of vacation and mine are really different. I like to kick my feet up , relax , and smoke. She wants to run around non stop. :roll:

It's a very nice place to hang out mostly because Kim, the owner is a wonderful person and Jon David, the manager, makes everyone feel at home. He's very knowledgeable and likes to share with others. I'm going to miss my usual Friday lunch there tomorrow but will be back next week when I'm in town.
Stop by if you're ever down this way. It's pretty easy to get to from the interstate.