As close to owning a Bo Nordh as I'll come

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
is this Tribute to Bo's Ballerina Shape by Tom Eltang

8489412599_9989894348_b.jpg

Is that the same pipe that was listed on eBay recently? It is a very nice looking pipe, congratulations on the pipe.

Congratulations!
I think this is as close most of us will get to "knowing" someone who's
this close to owning a Bo Nordh!
What are the dimensions of the pipe?
Will you smoke it?
(I'd probably be too scared to...) 8)

Wow! I do agree with Dover: a pipe has to be smoked, else it loose its soul.

This was provided by the seller: It measures approximately 5 1/2" in overall length, the bowl is approximately 2 1/4" tall, and it is 4 3/4" tall to the mouthpiece when standing. With the angle of the bowl when it is standing, it's hard to provide exact measurements. The pipe weighs 1.6 ounces (45 grams). The tobacco chamber is approximately 7/8" in diameter, and 1 1/2" deep. The outer diameter of the bowl is approximately 1 7/8".

It has been shipped and expected to arrive tomorrow, I will clean and sanitize it and have it in readiness to smoke on my birthday on Sunday probably with Davidoff Flake Medallions. My pipes have been smoked save a Bang that I'm still holding out on as it's new unsmoked, like my bamboo fly rods these are tools of enjoyment and while pleasing to the eye they need to be used or was so aptly stated "they lose their soul"! Regards.........
banjo

Harlock999":xwb69m76 said:
Congratulations!
I think this is as close most of us will get to "knowing" someone who's
this close to owning a Bo Nordh!
What are the dimensions of the pipe?
Will you smoke it?
(I'd probably be too scared to...) 8)

Outstanding acquisition fishnbanjo! Congrats! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: