Ashton Availability

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordies

Reaction score
I seem to recall a topic a month or two back concerning the availability of Ashton tobacco.
Somthing about that it will no longer be available in the US in the near future.

Am I imagining things?

j

Jordies":cigi4fu1 said:
I seem to recall a topic a month or two back concerning the availability of Ashton tobacco.
Somthing about that it will no longer be available in the US in the near future.

Am I imagining things?

j
I will ask my local tobacconist on monday and see if he is aware of anything. I never cared to much for the blends, but if its true I may stock up on some just to hold onto for awhile

quite the opposite... McClellands has reintroduced alot of the old Ashton Blends. Appears they are alive and well

puros_bran":m0kq3f1b said:
quite the opposite... McClellands has reintroduced alot of the old Ashton Blends. Appears they are alive and well
I am sampling some of these and they are really good!

I think the reference is to the current K&K produced Danish-style Ashton aromatics (with the exception of Artisan's Blend, the only non-aromatic in the bunch as far as I recall). I have not heard either way, but personally I would not miss any of them (including Artisan's) a bit. Perhaps this is a conflation with the questions that came up regarding Ashton pipes when Bill Taylor died a while back (which had nothing really to do with the K&K produced Ashton line of tins in any case)?