Asking for help

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakSlon

Reaction score
Dear friends, colleagues,

I'm forced to ask for your help. 1,5 months ago I found out that I have a hepatic cancer with spine metastasis and hepаtitis C.
I went through two surgeries. First the spine was cured, there was a titanium umplant installed and a hernia was excised. In 10 days there was a second surgery, the hepatic tumor was excised.
Now I'm in the rehabilitational period, learning how to walk and to live again. One month in a hospital and two surgeries have significantly wrecked my budget.
Currently I am undergoing the very expensive course of hepаtitis therapy and the special antitumour cure. The therapy lasts 24 weeks, one injection per week. One injection costs approximately 320USD. I don't have enough money for the medicaments.
I lean on you for support and will be grateful for any financial help from you.
I strongly want to get back to work soon!

Sincerely,
Yuriy Aksenov

Account information:
Western Union: Ukraine, Yuriy Aksenov
or
BENEFICIARY: YURIY AKSENOV
ACCOUNT: 6762462038957400
BANK OF BENEFICIARY: PRIVATBANK
DNEPROPETROVSK, UKRAINE
SWIFT CODE: PBANUA2X
INTERMEDIARY BANK: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
CHASE METROTECH CENTER
7TH FLOOR BROOKLYN NY
11245 USA,
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
CORRESPONDENT
ACCOUNT: 0011000080

Yuriy,

I am so sorry to hear about your current situation.

I have posted this and the Facebook group to all of the many pipe friends that I have all around the world.

I hope your health returns and you continue to have the opportunity to create those beautiful pipes!

Regards,

Sean E. Noonan aka "DoverPipes"

PS: For those of you on Facebook, please join this group and show Yuriy some support and love!!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/259942774030067/

Yuriy, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Guys, this is a truly great cause for a brother in need. I will be helping out and I ask as many as possible to do the same.

Yuriy has always been a gentleman and I know myself and many others here have gotten hours of pleasure from his wonderful pipes.

Let's try and spread the love:)

Thank you!
Now you can use PayPal. My French friend Guillaume Laffly (http://www.compagniedespipes.com/accueil.htm) gave his account to collect money. To me he will send the money Western Union.
Account PayPal: [email protected]

Very sorry to hear this Yuriy. I will do what little I can and hope that others do the same and you get the treatment you need. I believe you are a fine gentleman and your talent is a great asset to the pipe world. Best wishes for a full recovery.

-Adam

I can´t believe I didn´t see your post earlier Yuri!! I got to thinking of you today so searched your latest posts and found this thread. I´m shocked and saddened! I will help out as I can and send my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hang in there and let´s get you feeling better and back making pipes soon!!

Eric H.

My apologies for posting a link to your website after you had already made this post. An honest oversight on my part. I have had multiple family members fight cancer, so it means a lot to me that the members on this forum do what we can to help. I wish you the best and will keep you in my thoughts.
Milan

Has anyone given money to YakSlon? Is this a scam? I'm making no judgments but simply want to know the experience of anyone who has given money.

So many scammers out there.

I donated. A fellow in France was receiving donations through Paypal on his behalf if I remember correctly. Seemed pretty legit to me. I would like to know how Yuri is doing too.

alfredo_buscatti":lrbcho48 said:
Has anyone given money to YakSlon? Is this a scam? I'm making no judgments but simply want to know the experience of anyone who has given money.

So many scammers out there.
Yes, we have chosen this option. In Ukraine, PayPal can not yet make money. So, my French friend Guillaume courtesy of your account. There was already a certain amount. He sends the money to me through WesternUnion. Many are sending money directly to me, many have used PayPal Guillaume. Auction was arranged, he had already ended.

http://yuriypipes.webnode.com.ar/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/259942774030067/