At Boswell's Tomorrow (Aug. 10)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radio807

Reaction score
I'm going to hang for awhile at Boswell's tomorrow morning. It would be great to meet any forum members who might be in the area.

Al, I hope you'll be able to make it.

Jim

I would love to have been able to make it, but had to work. Were you able to take some pics?

It was nice to meet you Jim, sorry I was such poor company. Hope to give it another go sometime.

Tracy: I don't know why you don't think you were good company. I had a great time chatting with you, a real pleasure. I get to Boswell's a few times a year, and I hope to see you there again. I hope the rest of your day went well. And as always, it was a pleasure hooking up with Al again. It was a great morning.

ITSETTLE: Sorry, but I didn't have the foresight to bring a camera with me this time. Perhaps we'll get to meet up as well one day.

It was great to see you again Jim and to meet Tracey (and I also thought your company was fine!). I thought about taking a picture, sadly in the car on the way home....