Attitude adjustment

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2027

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Have not been on here as much as I like. New season is upon us and I have been struggling on business problems that have put me in a dark place. I have good friends that are pulling me out of this funk I am in. I've decided not to worry about such things that have put me in a dark mood.

To that end I have listened to my friends and realized you guys are very much part of my life as well. When I get in a dark mood I tend to withdraw and I now realize it. Making the transition out of my funk with a new attitude this weekend and stop worrying on things I cannot control.

Just want to say thanks to you folks for always being there for all the brothers! Going to enjoy the weekend with the fire pit in the backyard, Bulleit Rye, some blues, good tobacco and get a new attitude for next week and the year.

Stay Calm and Smoke On!

-gc

Just remember Geoff's are superior life forms in this galaxy.

Just keep your all purpose and wildly useful towel handy.

Remember, nothing can go [disconnected]

thanks guys. I just get worked up. I'm a problem solver at heart. Some problems I cannot solve and some problems were not my responsibility to solve. I'm good. Hope all is having a great weekend!

Good to know you're following a stronger path, it's not easy to change the path one walks in life but you're doing it, more power to you. :cheers: :sunny: 

Trust me I know the feeling! grab on to the little things that brighten your day, they add up!