Atwageman

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter5117

Reaction score
Just took delivery of 2 unsmoked Ferndowns from Atwageman. Bee-you-tiful pipes. Well packaged and arrived in just a couple of days.

Highly recommended.

Just arrived in the mail today - an unsmoked Filter King De Luxe Poker. A great deal and fast shipping. I can honestly recommend him to you Brothers and I will be doing more business with him in the near future.

Just got a Savinelli Baronet Bruyere 510 Ex from Atwageman. Perfect packaging, fantastic Pipe, fast shipping, easy to do business with. Perfect Transaction. Highly recommend.
Zach

Adding my praise for August (atwageman). I received a nice Peterson Rosslare yesterday just in time for my birthday (today - March 29th). Smooth transaction, fast shipment, good communication, and very easy to deal with. I encourage everyone to deal with atwageman and to do so with confidence.

-Scott

It's extremely rare for me to put someone down in public and I would never do so unless extremely provoked. This is one of those times. I recently purchased a pipe from 'atwageman' after emailing my interest. The first thing I noted was that I would not be interested if the pipe had any 'issues' a specifically mentioned the fit of tbe stem. When the pipe arrived I was surprised to find that the fit of the stem indeed had an issue...a glaring one...the hole in the shank had been drilled off center and the stem couldn't line up with the shank properly. It sat way off center and was immediately noticable. The price was good and since the bore was straight I knew it would smoke OK, so I decided to keep it. But I sent him a PM saying that he should have mentioned the obvious flaw and if he hadn't noticed it then...well, that would be quite a surprise. He ignored my PM, not bothering to reply. A week later I PM'd him again...on behalf of BoB and as the TP Moderator. He did respond to that. Blew it off like I was all worked up over something that was no big deal...indicating that it was pointless to respond to complaints. Amazing.

So if you get a good one...all's well and good. But look it over carefully, cause he apparently doesn't bother doing that. And if there's an issue...get your money back.

Good luck.

Got an unsmoked Wessex from atwageman. Fast shipping and excellent prices. Easy to do business with

Just got one of the Orlik Captain Black B5 Pots today and for the price, it's a VERY decent pipe !! It's new, unsmoked and has some decent cross grain with an even walnut stain and a nice fishtail ebonite bit. It's small a grp2 in size so will be used for those "quickies". Pipe was well packed for shipping and the whole transaction was great :lol: