atwageman's cellar June 2011 *PICS*

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atwageman

Reaction score
Up to 922 tins as of yesterday. Currently reorganizing to make room for more tobacco. I did not include pics of the bulk this go around......

DSCF1387.jpg

DSCF1388.jpg

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1392.jpg

DSCF1393.jpg

Impressive. Must be a nice feeling having such a stash laid in. My goal is to put away a 5 year supply every year for the next 5 years.

:shock: You have more tins in stock than my local tobacconists.

And is it my imagination - or is the top shelf in the first photo bowing under the weight of all those tins?

Beautiful display!
Mine is scattered among three places.
New stuff in cardboard boxes in the closet. :oops:

tslots":cbyqeku0 said:
:shock: You have more tins in stock than my local tobacconists.

And is it my imagination - or is the top shelf in the first photo bowing under the weight of all those tins?
The shelf was warped before I put the tobacco on it. I turned the shelf the other way so hopefully it will straighten back out the other way.

cakeanddottle":h2n75nz8 said:
Impressive. Must be a nice feeling having such a stash laid in. My goal is to put away a 5 year supply every year for the next 5 years.
Yes it is a nice feeling. I like posting pics instead of a list or a glorified spreadsheet. The way I see it......if have what you say you have, then post the pics. As the old saying goes.....a picture is worth a thousand words.

Your goal is a good one to have. Stick with it.

Well done, well done indeed. Congratulations, and continued good work on bringing it up to an even 1,000!

It must be that you are a young chap, and have a lifetime ahead to consume all that great tobacco. Either that or you live with a pipe in hand. Awesome.
Thanks for sharing the photo's of your tobacco shop. :D

WOW some is prepared for the zombie apocalypse. Supposed to next year; aztec calender something or another lol. :alien:

WOW that is one hell of a cellar, how long did it take you to put all that away? If you want to pass some on I will send you my mailing address :lol!:

Ummmm..........whats your address and do you have an alarm.

:D

That is a nice stash!

Josjor":k2fpaobt said:
Ummmm..........whats your address and do you have an alarm.

:D

That is a nice stash!
Thanks for the positive comments. In about a week I will post updated pics. Its has grown since I posted these back in june.

Wow, now that is impressive. I think I have to echo a previous poster. You have more leaf on hand than my two local tobacconists.

Holy smokes!

Martin

Beautiful display sir. My question is do you smoke or are you waiting on the day when it is against the law to buy tobacco and sell it underground to all of us? Very nice indeed.
Best Regards
Richard

Nice cellar! What do you make of Hermit tobacco? I see you have several tins.