Avast Pilots! June's victim of Good Will is Waiting!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Good day fellow pilots! Ozzie here with an offering to any and all bomber squadron pilots to join us for another episode of Let's Make Someone Smile. Yes, that time of unexpected good will and feeling of shear terror as the significant other or postal worker raises the proverbial eyebrow. Another example of the true nature of our Brother/Sisterhood's unbridled generosity and stealth......

Any sneaky do-gooders please chime in on this thread. The game is afoot! :cheers:

Responses would be nice to have by the 8th of June. Target date will be the 29th. Ideally.

Thank you for your time, we now return you to your regular programme....

Reporting for duty Cap'n.

7016a659a6bc856b.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Reporting for duty. I haven't participated in a long time, looking forward to receiving my orders for the target.

So far so good! Glad to see you two back! I trust your shore leave was pleasurable Professor? Good to see you back Navy flake!

Ozark Wizard":luaw1wwc said:
So far so good! Glad to see you two back! I trust your shore leave was pleasurable Professor? Good to see you back Navy flake!
Amazing how long a 'honey do' list gets in a year.....

DrT999":kvvi1w28 said:
Ozark Wizard":kvvi1w28 said:
Amazing how long a 'honey do' list gets in a year.....

My list typically seems to grow to gargantuan proportions...sometimes over just a weekend.

I have read some of the bombing runs from months past on here.

the nature of the human spirit here does my heart good. one day I hope to be in a position to count myself amongst the donors.

well done all past and present keep up the fantastic work.

kitobi":wr55ybrt said:
I have read some of the bombing runs from months past on here.

the nature of the human spirit here does my heart good. one day I hope to be in a position to count myself amongst the donors.

well done all past and present keep up the fantastic work.

Thanks, mate. We try. Did you see the thread about guys sending beanie babies to the sick kid? It’s pretty epic.

No I missed that one. I'll go find it now while I'm alone.. just in case someone chops onions near me. Well sometines it dosent need to be near me. Im my street is also good excuse and all that lol... getting more sentimental I'm my old age

Sent from Topic'it App