Awesome music and filming

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsKot

Reaction score
Just like many of you, I am not only into just pipe smoking, but all of the finer things in life. Music of course takes the cake for me, music of any genre is amazing, if it's worth listening to I'll more than likely love it. This being true I am an avid fan of techno/electronica and all of it's sub-genres. I know that most of you may not feel the same way about a music that's still in its infancy (relatively speaking) but I encourage you to watch this video, if not for the music, then certainly the film. The director is a youngster like myself and has already made quite a name for himself, citing this as one of his crowning jewels. Hope you all like it, and if not appreciate it for the art it is!

Edit: while it's not particularly NSFW, you may not want your colleagues watching you watch this. It is a bit out there...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z8Y1MalRrDc" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I enjoyed the movie itsKot, very interesting,,,,,as far as the music I guess I'm too old school,,,this music is very subtle and I kept waiting for a transition but it never came,,,I need to be taken somewhere by a musical story,,,I can see this cranked up in a dance club,,,and paired with the movie it works,,,,thanks for sharing,,,

Any time, the movie itself is really the shining star here. Like I mentioned, its a bit out there, but the ending really does it for me. It really brings it all together.

I get what you mean by the music too, for me that song is a little anticlimactic, it is rather relaxing though. There's enough techno out there for any mood, it's only a matter of finding what suits you, just like any other music. It's a shame really though, as much as I love music and as much of my life it takes up I can't play a darned thing... I'll get on that later, maybe...