B&M Enigma

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milan

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Heeschen cobra off eBay. Great pipe!... and got a great deal actually. Well... the guy I got it from ended up being a really nice guy. Ironically enough, he actually tried to sell me a burnt out Rad Davis volcano months previous to this purchase. He ended up sending me some flake to try and it was amazing. He told me that a guy made it himself... in fact, he sun-cured on his roof between two pieces of glass. Wow! This flake is great and the gentleman who sold me the pipe off eBay went to the B&M and bought the last pound of flake and mailed it to me. I guess this pound is it? The gentleman who makes it plans to never make it again. It is the super model sister of FVF. Insanely good. So anyway... I wanted to post the link to the place he got it from. The site does not have links to their tobacco selections, but some of the brands are some of our favorites. Thought someone may want to try calling to see what they've got?

http://www.puffnstuffcigars.com/Pipe_Tobacco.html

Cheers & Health,

Milan

Puff N Stuff is owned by a guy named Al who is quite active over at cigarpass.com. He's a good dude. I know he responds pretty promptly to PMs if you want to shoot him a quick question - this is his info.

I wasn't permitted to view his profile. I do have his card though. Do you know if he is the one who cures his own flake? Why does he require an inquire when buying pipe tobacco?