Back after a LONG absence

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsKot

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just lettin' you all know I'm still alive. It's been a crazy semester at school and have had just about zero time to myself the past few months. Hell, I can probably count on a single hand the pipes I've had this semester. Anyway I'm happy to say that it's over for the most par, just have two more finals to bust out then I can finally relax. I even bought 500 grams of Bright CR Flake and a new Peterson to pat myself on the back, not only showing restraint, but on a job well done! It's good to be back!

Welcome back,,,it's good to see that stack of pancakes again,,, :lol!:

Hope your semester went well,,,

What!? You mean you let trivial things like real life and priorities get in the way of posting?! Tsk-tsk! :shock:

Naw, just being silly. Glad your back!!

mark":h9kvhe11 said:
Welcome back,,,it's good to see that stack of pancakes again,,, :lol!:

Hope your semester went well,,,
Haha, the stack of pancakes is back in business!

Welcome back man. Hope finals go well. Finals are starting this week at the college where I work. Most of the students seem pretty stressed out. I feel their stress. I remember what that was like.

MartinH":veryoaoa said:
Welcome back man. Hope finals go well. Finals are starting this week at the college where I work. Most of the students seem pretty stressed out. I feel their stress. I remember what that was like.
Yeah it's pretty hellish, but my 2 remaining finals are a week away at the least so I'm winding down a bit for the time being.