Back At It

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMacphersonNH

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. My apologies for the radio silence. My Mum has been in the hospital after going into septic shock, a long spell with a tracheostomy and ventilator, and finally to rehab today. Been a long 6 weeks and during the second week I was diagnosed with pneumonia. Everybody is feeling better though and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with all my BoB friends. Thanks for all your notes. Look forward to hearing about all the tobaccos, a TAD, and PAD I've missed. Best. - Tom

Good to see you back, you've been through the mill! Here's to you and your mother's speedy recovery!!

Been wondering about you Tom. Good grief, you've been slapped around enough  to last several lifetimes. But certainly glad to hear things are starting to go straight ahead again.

Cheers,

RR

There's certainly no need to apologize for life crisis. Glad to hear you are both on the mend. Here's hoping for better times for you and your family for the foreseeable future.

Here's hoping the rest of your year is smooth sailing.

This has not been your year it seems. I hope and pray that it improves from here. :)

Hey Tom, very happy you are both feeling better. Prayers for you and your family from me.

Bro T for the win.. :cheers:

Hey just for the record, I missed you man. But don't tell anyone, I've got the reputation of an opinionated crank that I have to conform to.