BACK FROM THE "DEAD"!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Gentleman!!!!
Greetings,
Muddler has kept me posted as to the happenings here in my absence.
I have been really ill. Firstly I had major dental surgery, then a stomach virus and when my system was at an all time low I was hit with terrible flu. Due to the serious antibiotics I had taken for dental surgery, the doc has held back on more of the nasty stuff and I have been left to ride the wave out!

I feel much better and on the mend!

I would like to take this opportunity thank the brothers for their concerns. I vanished amidst a time when some real bad stuff went down here causing some of my friends and I to scatter. This was not the reason at all.

So many mails and PM's flooded my mail boxes from all of you expressing concern. Some I managed to answer from my bedside via my blackberry some I may not have. For that I am sorry, my PC has been off for almost 3 weeks!
Thanks to all of you for your friendship and support especially

Carlos, PD, LL, Jason H., BD, Mudd, Stogie, Natch, Hardlock, Jack, Dover, Yak, Velveteagle, Gandalf, Nitschke, Troutbum, Hobie, Tazz, Bruins, New smoker, Falconer, Frost and so many more who I have left out!!
This is crazy indeed!!

A bunch of care packages have also arrived as you may have noticed! These have lifted my spirits and aided the mend! Secret Santa was a highlight of the year for us here and it was great fun, (post up on Secret Santa Alert FYI)
I am so fortunate to be involved with such fine Gentleman as yourselves! At times these past few weeks I have been left speechless by the support from all of you.

I am back, so watch out, time the post rate starts rolling round here!!!! Dang!!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Mind you, you boys have been doing just fine as I can see, it's gong to take weeks to get back up to speed round here!!!

Any way Gents, THANK YOU ALL!
VIVA BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I hope that all the Brothers who have been under the weather recently will be improving and getting back to feeling like themselves. Good to see you feel like getting around and posting. :santa:

Welcome back Dude!!! We all missed you. Glad to hear you're feeling better. :l :D

He's Alive... Wonderful to hear from you Piet.. Wishing each new day a brighter one and a great healing to mend your soul and body.. Hands Clapping...
Chuck..

Sorry to hear you went through all that. It sounds like some of the things I get into and takes forever to get rid of some of the stuff out there now.

Glad your better,

Skip

Wow, talk about getting hammered all at once. Now we can resume a normal existence here at BoB...normal feels so good. :cheers:

Welcome back Piet! Great to hear you're feeling better, and looking forward to reading your posts. 8)

Glad you're crawling out of bed and on the mend,,,,you've bundled up a years worth of misery and struggled through it,,,you should be good for the coming year,,,, :D

That's a serious storm you weathered, glad you're ok! :cheers:
Once again, good to see your posts!