Back in the briar again

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlong

Reaction score
I don't quite know what happened but pipe smoking sort of went by the wayside for me a couple years ago. I mean like I put together a nice collection of bowls, had a some great blends stashed, and poof. Bye bye. A few days ago, I stumbled on a few blends, loaded a few bowls and ahhhhh. A freindly Pipes and Cigars catalog arrived in the mail today. It reminded me of the on line orders I used to make for some really great blends with these guys. The Tobacco Review forum and this forum quickly came to mind. Soooo I placed an order for some Froggy and Black Point. It's great being back. Great seeing some familiar screen names.

The thread title immediately put Gene Autry in my head. Get your guitars out and sing along.

Back in the briar again

Back where a friend is a friend

Where the Brother of Briar feed

On the fine tobaccy weed

Back in the briar again

:D

Thanks guys. Reading the Tobacco jar threads brings to mind those first Latakia blasts and nicotene intoxications off those gooey ropes. Damn those were some good times. It all happened here. This forum rocks.

Josjor":s38uy602 said:
The thread title immediately put Gene Autry in my head. Get your guitars out and sing along.

Back in the briar again

Back where a friend is a friend

Where the Brother of Briar feed

On the fine tobaccy weed

Back in the briar again

:D
Brilliant. 8) Welcome back, jlong!

Glad to see you back, Jlong. By your profile it looks like you are a heavy Latakia blend smoker. If you order from Pipes and Cigars don't miss Hearth and Home's Larry's Blend, it rocks!

Smokey

smokey422":gwxutrhy said:
Glad to see you back, Jlong. By your profile it looks like you are a heavy Latakia blend smoker. If you order from Pipes and Cigars don't miss Hearth and Home's Larry's Blend, it rocks!

Smokey
Thanks. I love Balkan blends. I'll keep note of this for my next order.