Back of the bus...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EJinVA":mui0tojb said:
I've briefly browsed through some of those other pipe sites,,, never went back. I always gravitated toward the Black Sheep in every crowd, never fit into the "in" crowd.
I like you guys :(
Even Leroy.
But if he comes around here he'll get this:
I bet old Leroy would get a big kick out of that!

:lol!:

Slow Puffs":sm321yl9 said:
btw, Jim, there is this insect in my computer monitor every time you post.
It was removed when you posted about the new pup. I figured you didn't need it any more. :lol:

Jim

I lurk around on the other forums sometimes just to see what topics are being discussed. I find that the BoB seems to be more interesting, with a lot more variety than the others. Some of the guys on other Forums seem to be a bit uptight with their posts. Just my 2 bowls worth. :santa:

I just came across this avatar on my baseball forum:

Likely, a yankee fan...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Now everyone join me in singing "99 bottles of beer on the wall" until the bus
driver goes crazy. :lol:

Winslow :sunny:

I'm tried of all this thinking about gooodwill and how we should cut down and buy less as if that is going to help...

... that's why I graduated from the back of the bus to near the front.

i.e. Do something practical for the homeless !!!

This morning I drove into Edmonton and picked up a couple of poor wretched souls.... I brought them into our house and let them warm up as they wrapped all the presents I bought for our family. Then I drove them back to Edmonton and handled them a couple of Tim Horton free coffee vouchers...