Back to His Old Tricks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trifecta13

Reaction score
Well, I was recently PM'ed by our dear friend Fatman who asked two pointed questions:

1) Have you still not tried Penzance?
2) What's your address? (he apparently misplaced it after his last bomb deployment.)

Now, I know by now that if I indulge him I am likely to be the unworthy recipient of a generous sample. So I genuinely tried to forestall him as I never feel quite right being on the receiving end of such unwarranted generosity. However, following a "pretty please" from that lovable and now beardless face, I had to acquiesce. Well, as expected.... what should arrive at my door all the way from the great white North but a HUGE sample of this much storied baccy. I don't know how they identify "samples" in Alaska, but I'm beginning to think you could eat for days at the local supermarket.

I would not have had occasion to try any of the Esoterica blends as yet (I always seem to be moments late whenever they show up in stock) had it not been for my Alaskan friend. I've now been with the Brotherhood for a little over a year and am invariably humbled by the kindness, generosity, and fraternity of this fine group. Fatman, you are a shining example of this spirit, and I for one, feel honored to share this space with you. Thank you so much for your kind gift. Can't wait to return the favor.

Sweet. Great job Fatman , Penzance is a killer smoke. Does best in small pipes for me. :cheers:

Cheers Trifecta! Guess there's no way he'll take "no" for an answer. As always, hope you enjoy the awesome bomb! :cheers: 

Kudos again Fatman!

Rookie mistake. Of course he's going to bomb the ever living turkey bones out of you if you give him the slightest chance! Fatman is vicious in his generosity!

Nice hit Fatman and congrats Tri!

DrumsAndBeer":yxxb1fbs said:
I am pretty sure John's got an Esoterica tree in his yard.
I don't quite have one of those, I just buy it when I see it, with bombing folks in mind  :pirat: