Bad news for aromatic haters

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc Manhattan

Reaction score
The center of the galaxy tastes like raspberries and smells like rum.

Astronomers have determined that cloud at the center of our galaxy contains ethyl formate, which gives rasberries their taste and smells distinctly of fermented molasses, i.e. rum. So smoking a bowl of Dan Devil's Holiday is apparently a simulation of deep space travel.

The theological implications--that God is a Jimmy Buffett fan--boggle the mind. Communion Daiquiris, here we come!

I have a pound of Devil's Holiday in Mason jars which I occasionaly smoke
when I want a sweet taste. :twisted:

Winslow :sunny:

Doc Manhattan":1o3yrd3m said:
The center of the galaxy tastes like raspberries and smells like rum.

Astronomers have determined that cloud at the center of our galaxy contains ethyl formate, which gives rasberries their taste and smells distinctly of fermented molasses, i.e. rum. So smoking a bowl of Dan Devil's Holiday is apparently a simulation of deep space travel.

The theological implications--that God is a Jimmy Buffett fan--boggle the mind. Communion Daiquiris, here we come!
Too cool!! :cheers:

Sounds pretty good to me but I don't know about God being a Parrot Head! ;)

Man am I bummed out about this, I was hoping the center our galaxy would taste 'just like chicken' :p

It's smells that way because my wife loves rasberries and has made it clear that the universe revolves around here.

If any of you are Futurama fans you'll appreciate Prof. Farnsworth Smell-o-Scope even more now that we know this.

-Andrew

Doc Manhattan":ffb512mi said:
So smoking a bowl of Dan Devil's Holiday is apparently a simulation of deep space travel.
Ok, I've wanted to try this for a while, so I placed an order for a tin (as well as some other blends). I always wanted to try out space travel, now I can :cheers: Nanoo Nanoo