Bad News, Well, For Me At Least

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieWeinerDog

Reaction score
Well, my humidor got stolen out of my truck. it had about 60 bucks worth of cigars in it. the thieves also took my ipod. i dont usually lock the doors, they are manual and the key to lock them is bent, so it is a pain to do it. i didn't have any pipes though. i was going over to my buddies house. he had smoked cigars for a while now, and i hadn't seen him since high school. i was in a grocery store parking lot. BUT, that just gives me an excuse to buy more and fill up another humidor! there is always a silver lining.

Damn that is cold...sorry to hear that bro! I guess it's good that they weren't pipes. Those are a bit harder to replace and have far more intrinsic value.

Benjamin Button":29xfinwq said:
Damn that is cold...sorry to hear that bro! I guess it's good that they weren't pipes. Those are a bit harder to replace and have far more intrinsic value.
exactly

Man, that is harsh. Especially the iPod... I know mine is as essential a happy commute as gasoline is.

(If you feel like some sleuthing, watch your local Craigslist for someone selling anything familiar...)

That sucks for sure. On the bright side though, if your truck had bee locked they would've busted the window so you'ld be out your humidor and the cost of a new window. Hope the bastards choke on the cigars. :evil:

The saddest part to me is that chances are they will probably just "gut" the cigars and use them for something else.

Sorry to hear about that. Maybe the idiot will try to inhale the cigar and choke to death. At least he didn't steal your truck.

Smokey Joe":swygu9s2 said:
Sorry to hear about that. Maybe the idiot will try to inhale the cigar and choke to death. At least he didn't steal your truck.
they wouldn't have been able to start it anyways. it is a diesel and i have a tuner/chip that gives it a no start option. i use is whenever i park it.

Damn I hate to here that. It's getting to be that time of the year when alot more of the car type burglaries occur.